encouraging bible verses

Scripture is filled with encouraging Bible verses that provide an uplifting word of promise hope and inspiration for your solar day. The Scriptures quotes below can requite you daily encouragement and provide the force to persevere through life's challenges. God wants u.s.a. to comfort us in times of demand. If you are feeling overwhelmed and anxious, the Bible can elevator your spirits and give you a fresh showtime! Read the below verses from the Holy Bible about encouragement and experience God's healing ability for your heart and soul. Meditate on these verses throughout the solar day and share them with your friends so you lot can send encouragement and brand an impact on someone else's mean solar day!

Despair and anxiety accept always been and volition always be a part of life on Earth, merely nosotros can all notice strength and guidance in these encouraging Bible verses. No matter what nosotros confront - job loss, relationship conflict, death of a loved one, or even a worldwide pandemic,  there is e'er an opportunity to re-focus on God's promises.

God wants to encourage u.s. to find joy and peace every single day. That'due south why Scripture is packed with encouraging verses! God's Word has been translated and kept live for hundreds of centuries so that information technology could speak directly to your heart right at present! You were meant to discover hope through Jesus Christ and the love of God.

The best way to fight discouragement is past mediating on words of encouragement! To aid you in finding or offering others an uplifting give-and-take of encouragement, we have gathered this collection of over 100 encouraging Bible verses for you to grow your faith. May these quotes from Scripture help you lot to find renewed strength today - and share them with others!

You tin also download your own personal copy of these cute encouraging Bible verses and Scriptures Here. Take these with y'all throughout the day and keep them by your bed to remind yourself of the keen dearest God has for you.

Over 100 Scriptures by Category to Encourage Y'all Today and Every Day:

  • Encouraging Bible Verses about Strength
  • Inspirational Bible Verses about Religion
  • Encouraging Scriptures of Peace to Calm Fright and Anxieties
  • Bible Verses About Promise
  • Uplifting Bible Verses
  • Comforting Bible Verses nigh Dearest
  • Motivational Christian Quotes about Life and Trusting God
  • Related Bible Poetry Topics for Encouragement

Encouraging Bible Verses about Strength

Here are some of our favorite encouraging Bible verses for strength when y'all feel discouraged and weak. Discover the courage and confidence you can have through God. May these Scriptures increment your religion today!

"I tin do all things through him who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

"Fear non, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help y'all, I volition uphold you lot with my righteous right manus." Philippians 4:13

"Be stiff and mettlesome. Do non fear or exist in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with y'all. He will not leave you or forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6

"But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings similar eagles; they shall run and not exist weary; they shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

"No temptation has overtaken yous that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, just with the temptation he volition as well provide the way of escape, that you may exist able to endure information technology." 1 Corinthians ten:13

"The Lord is my strength and my song, and he has get my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father'due south God, and I will exalt him." Exodus fifteen:ii

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might." Ephesians 6:10

"For the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory." Deuteronomy 20:iv

"Only he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my ability is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the ability of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am stiff." 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

"Accept I not commanded yous? Be strong and mettlesome. Exercise not be frightened, and do non be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with yous wherever you lot become." Joshua ane:9

"For God gave us a spirit non of fearfulness simply of ability and dear and cocky-control." 2 Timothy 1:7

"Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the Lord God is my force and my vocal, and he has become my salvation." Isaiah 12:2

"He gives ability to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength." Isaiah 40:29

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:ane

"Be strong, and permit your heart take courage, all you lot who wait for the Lord!" Psalm 31:24

"My mankind and my heart may fail, only God is the force of my eye and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for yous, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I volition boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, and then that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:ix

"And you shall dear the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' " Marker 12:30

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." Psalm 46:i

"May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord anoint his people with peace." Psalm 29:11

"I take said these things to you, that in me you may accept peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take center; I have overcome the world."" John 16:33

"Simply seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will exist added to y'all." Matthew half dozen:33

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of expiry, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." Psalm 23:4

"The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation." Psalm 118:14


Inspirational Bible Verses about Faith

encouraging bible verses faith

Faith is what gives us the courage to proceed going when we feel overwhelmed. Information technology is through faith in God that nosotros can trust in His goodness. Looking for encouraging Bible verse to abound your faith? These Scripture quotes will help yous know the ability of God that is bachelor to us when nosotros call on Him in faith!

"For naught will exist incommunicable with God." Luke 1:37

"For by grace you lot have been saved through faith. And this is not your ain doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no i may boast." Ephesians 2:eight-9

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and practise non lean on your own understanding. In all your ways admit him, and he will make straight your paths." Proverbs iii:5-six

"For nosotros walk by faith, non by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:seven

"And Jesus answered them, 'Truly, I say to yous, if you have faith and do not doubt, you lot will non only practice what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mount, 'Be taken up and thrown into the sea,' information technology will happen. And whatever y'all inquire in prayer, you volition receive, if you take religion.' " Matthew 21:21-22

"And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him." Hebrews eleven:6

"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." Hebrews eleven:1

"And Jesus answered them, "Have faith in God. Truly, I say to y'all, whoever says to this mountain, 'Exist taken up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell y'all, whatever y'all enquire in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will exist yours." Marker 11:22-24

"Though yous take not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, yous believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory, obtaining the outcome of your faith, the salvation of your souls." ane Peter 1:eight-9

"May you be strengthened with all power, co-ordinate to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy," Colossians 1:eleven

"Simply let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who dearest your proper noun may exult in you lot." Psalm 5:11

"You take turned for me my mourning into dancing; you take loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness," Psalm 30:11

"Splendor and majesty are before him; forcefulness and joy are in his place.' i Chronicles sixteen:27

Encouraging Scriptures of Peace to Calm Fear and Anxieties

encouraging bible verses for fear and anxiety

God does non desire the states to fear anything in life because He already won the victory over evil and death. While we may momentarily feel anxieties rise, we can exist reminded by these encouraging Bible verses that we can merchandise our worries for joy.

"Peace I leave with you lot; my peace I give to yous. Not every bit the world gives do I give to y'all. Allow not your hearts be troubled, neither allow them be afraid."John 14:27

"The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow volition worry about itself. Each twenty-four hours has plenty trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be abiding in prayer." Romans 12:12

"But at present, this is what the LORD says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: "Exercise non fright, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you past name; you are mine." Isaiah 43:1

"I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears." Psalm 34:iv

"When anxiety was peachy within me, your consolation brought me joy." Psalm 94:19

"Rejoice in the Lord e'er; over again I volition say, Rejoice." Philippians 4:4

"Simply the fruit of the Spirit is dearest, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness," Galatians 5:22

"Until at present you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be total." John 16:24

"A joyful heart is skilful medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones." Proverbs 17:22

"Though you have not seen him, you lot love him. Though you exercise not now see him, yous believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with celebrity," 1 Peter 1:8

"And then also you take sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your hearts volition rejoice, and no 1 will take your joy from you lot." John xvi:22

"This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

"You brand known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore." Psalm 16:xi

"These things I have spoken to you lot, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may exist full." John 15:11

"For his acrimony is merely for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, just joy comes with the morning." Psalm thirty:5

"Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole beingness rejoices; my mankind likewise dwells secure." Psalm 16:9

"Rejoice e'er, pray without ceasing, requite thank you in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." i Thessalonians v:xvi-18

"For you shall go out in joy and be led along in peace; the mountains and the hills earlier you shall break forth into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their easily." Isaiah 55:12

Bible Verses Nearly Hope

God promises can encourage us when nosotros lose hope. These Scriptures volition remind you of the hope that nosotros accept in Jesus Christ - a hope for eternity simply also a promise for today to exist blessed and favored!

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace every bit y'all trust in him, so that yous may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans fifteen:13

"And the God of all grace, who called you lot to his eternal glory in Christ, afterward you have suffered a little while, will himself restore y'all and make you stiff, firm and steadfast." i Peter v:10

"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is true-blue." Hebrews x:23

"I pray that the optics of your heart may be enlightened in gild that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people," Ephesians 1:xiii

"We retrieve before our God and Male parent your piece of work produced past faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired past hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." i Thessalonians 1:3

"being confident of this, that he who began a practiced work in y'all volition comport information technology on to completion until the twenty-four hour period of Christ Jesus." Philippians ane:6

"I look for the LORD, my whole existence waits, and in his word I put my hope." Psalm 130:5

"And hope does not put united states of america to shame, because God's dearest has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us." Romans 5:five

Uplifting Bible Verses

We all have days where our hearts need to be encouraged and our spirits lifted. These encouraging Bible verses will remind you of God'south love for you and His promises of hope and comfort. May these Scriptures lift yous up today.

"'For I know the plans I have for you', declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and non to harm you, plans to requite you lot hope and a future'." Jeremiah 29:eleven

"I accept said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take middle; I accept overcome the earth." John xvi:33

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who dear him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I volition fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." Psalm 23:4

"For the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you lot against your enemies, to give yous the victory." Deuteronomy 20:4

"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you residual." Matthew 11:28

"Sense of taste and see that the LORD is practiced; blessed is the ane who takes refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8

"For the LORD is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no adept thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless." Psalm 84:xi

Comforting Bible Verses about Honey

encouraging bible verses hope and love

Love is the last affair nosotros feel when we are discouraged. Loving others and loving ourselves is the most hard affair when we are in the middle of a tempest. Merely, Scripture reminds us that God is dear and that we are chosen to dear others. May these encouraging Bible verses remind yous that you lot are a child of God who is loved with an everlasting love!

 "Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own manner; it is not irritable or resentful; information technology does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Dearest never ends. Every bit for prophecies, they volition pass abroad; every bit for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away." 1 Corinthians thirteen:iv-viii

"Then we accept come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in honey abides in God, and God abides in him." 1 John four:16

"See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and and so we are. The reason why the earth does not know united states is that it did non know him." 1 John iii:1

"And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony." Colossians iii:fourteen

"Higher up all, go along loving i some other earnestly, since honey covers a multitude of sins." 1 Peter iv:8

"Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the 1 who loves another has fulfilled the police force." Romans 13:8

"Let all that you practice be done in love." 1 Corinthians 16:14

"Anyone who does not honey does not know God, because God is love." 1 John 4:viii

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: merely as I have loved you, you lot also are to love one another. Past this all people will know that you lot are my disciples, if you accept honey for i another." John 13:34-35

"Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends." John 15:xiii

"Jesus answered, "The most important is, 'Hear, O State of israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is ane. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' The second is this: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' At that place is no other commandment greater than these."" Marking 12:29-31

"So now faith, promise, and love abide, these three; only the greatest of these is beloved." one Corinthians thirteen:13

"Only God shows his love for us in that while nosotros were all the same sinners, Christ died for us." Romans v:8

"With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in honey," Ephesians 4:2

"A friend loves at all times, and a brother is built-in for adversity." Proverbs 17:17

"Let love exist genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good." Romans 12:nine

Motivational Christian Quotes about Life and Trusting God

The Bible is the best source of encouragement for usa, just these inspiring quotes from popular Christian authors, pastors, and speakers can besides provide a powerful boost to your faith!

"The Christian life is not a abiding high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my optics, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.'" –Billy Graham

"Recall who you are. Don't compromise for anyone, for any reason. Y'all are a child of the Omnipotent God. Alive that truth." –Lysa Terkeurst

"If you tin't fly, then run, If you can't run, so walk, If y'all tin can't walk, then crawl, but whatever you practice, you accept to proceed moving forrad." –Martin Luther Rex Jr.

"Our greatest fright should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter." –Francis Chan

"If God is your partner, make your plans Large!" –D.Fifty. Moody

"Y'all are the only Bible some unbelievers will e'er read." –John MacArthur

"Nosotros gain strength, and courage, and conviction past each experience in which we really end to look fearfulness in the face...we must do that which we think we cannot."  –Eleanor Roosevelt

"The best thing about the future is that it comes just 1 day at a time." –Abraham Lincoln

"Your potential is the sum of all the possibilities God has for your life." –Charles Stanley

"The best and most cute things in this globe cannot be seen or fifty-fifty heard, but must be felt with the heart." –Helen Keller

"We are all faced with a series of groovy opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations." –Chuck Swindoll

"Be faithful in modest things considering information technology is in them that your strength lies." –Female parent Teresa

"The greater your knowledge of the goodness and grace of God on your life, the more than likely you are to praise Him in the tempest." –Matt Chandler

"Continuous effort -- non force nor intelligence -- is the key to unlocking our potential." –Winston Churchill

"God is well-nigh glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him" –John Piper

"Life is wasted if we practice not grasp the glory of the cross, cherish information technology for the treasure that information technology is, and cleave to it as the highest toll of every pleasure and the deepest comfort in every pain. What was one time foolishness to us—a crucified God—must become our wisdom and our power and our only boast in this globe." –John Piper

"God loves each of us as if in that location were only ane of us" –Augustine

"God never said that the journey would exist easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile" –Max Lucado

"God'south work done in God'southward way will never lack God'southward supplies." –Hudson Taylor

"God will meet you where y'all are in order to accept yous where He wants yous to go."  –Tony Evans